Adan presents the results of its survey on the coronavirus crisis and its impact on players in the digital assets sector.
Throughout the health and economic crisis, the Adan considered the impact that the latter would have on the actors of the sector and carried out actions of support and information to the ecosystem. As part of this work, in April we launched a major survey of companies established in France.This survey has made it possible to carry out an inventory of the industry in this unprecedented context.
At this event, we will present the results of the survey in order to understand the impact of the situation on the sector, and the longer-term issues at stake.
Date and time: Monday, June 8, from 5:00 to 6:30 p.m.
- 17h – Introduction
- 17h10 – Presentation of the survey on the impact of coronavirus on the digital assets industry in France
- 17:30 – Member Testimonials
- 17h45 – Presentation of the other work of the Adan on the crisis
- 6pm – Questions and answers / discussions
- 6:30 pm – End of the event