Adan is a professional association representing French companies in the digital assets sector (cryptomoney, tokens, stablecoins…) and blockchain technologies. Our mission is to promote the development of the players and the sector in France and Europe. With 42 members, it is the largest national association dedicated to digital assets.
Reporting to the General Delegate of the Association, you will be responsible for enhancing the content produced by the team in order to facilitate understanding and extend the visibility and audience of the Association. You will have a great deal of autonomy and freedom in the choice of your methodology and action plan. Your vision and your critical spirit concerning the current presentation of the Association’s work will be highly solicited and appreciated by the team.
You will also be in charge of assisting us in writing a new newsletter and carrying out a daily monitoring of French, European and international crypto news for the team and the public.
Finally, depending on your appetite and your motivation, you may be asked to assist the team on all of the Association’s daily issues:
- organisation of committees, working groups and Board meetings ;
- animation of the association and the ecosystem, organization of events ;
- drafting of working documents on the various subjects of interest to the Association ;
- design of communication documents ;
- social media management ;
- Association’s website maintenance ;
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to [email protected].
Joining us, the right reasons
Alongside the Adan team, you will be in daily contact with the managers of all the companies in the sector. You will quickly build your skills on the French and European ecosystem of digital assets, the challenges associated with this industry (stablecoins, security tokens, banking relations, taxation and accounting, regulatory issues…), the French and European legislative processes and the associative world. Finally, within a small team (3 people), you will have a de facto important role that will be highly visible and valued within the industry.
Internship in Writing and Communication
Internship (6 months) – Starting Monday, September 7, 2020
Imperative ! Passion for the world of cryptomoney, blockchain technologies and digital assets, already a good knowledge of the field.
- Research and content writing skills
- Strength of proposals and initiatives
- Curiosity, desire to learn
- Mastery of office automation tools: Gdoc, GSlides, Slack, Notion, Typeform, WordPress, Emailing
- Excellent writing skills
- Strong writing skills in English
- Sharp synthetic mind
According to profile
195 rue Saint Denis, 75002 Paris
Partial teleworking possible